E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: : 9841310679
Objectives of VTH is to establish One Health approach led teaching, learning, clinical service and research in the
- To train the both undergraduate and postgraduate veterinary students’ in fields related to treatment, prevention and basic and practical knowledge of diseases.
- To conduct an internship program for undergraduate students of veterinary Science.
- To conduct On the Job Training programs for JT/JTAs.
- To conduct training for local and national livestock farmers regarding animal health, management and other skills related to disease prevention and treatment.
- To conduct Outpatient Door service for local and other farmers of Siddhartha nagar municipality as well as
- To treat and prevent the diseases of livestock, pet, poultry and wild animals of local farmers.
- To strengthen its outreach service through mobile clinics to surrounding local governing bodies (Inside and outside Rupandehi district) in the name Animal Health and Infertility camp.
- To conduct its outreach program as ONE HEALTH concept with stakeholders as human medical college and hospitals for generating awareness programs in ZOONOTIC and reverse ZOONOTIC diseases.
- To conduct its outreach program in coordination with local, provincial and federal government statutory body working on veterinary service and animal health
- To act in coordination with government and non-government offices for the promotion of animal health and management.
- To act as Referral Hospital of Province 5 for the promotion of animal health and management
- To act as Research Station of the country in animal health and management especially focusing on dairy and meat.
- Animal Health, Animal Welfare and Public Health are our prime concerns.